Feminine Heart: A nourishing night to re-connect with your femininity
Place & time
About the workshop
Women are deeply connected to their heart and emotions – yet so many of us – maybe you? – lost total touch to how you feel, to finding the beauty in emotions and living with an open heart.
Right now is the time to turn inwards,
right now is the time to re-connect with your heart,
right now is the time to feel it all – to heal it all, to drop the dead leaves and let them create sacred soul for whats new to come
right now is the time to re-connect with your innate feminine wisdom,
right now is the time to nourish your inner feminine, the pathway to pleasure, love and joy,
and ultimately coming home to self.
I’ve found breastmassage to be the most transformative practice for women to re-connect with their heart, feelings and emotions. Breastmassage is ancient feminine wisdom, yet long forgotten – and often not taught because of the shame many women carry around their breasts. In Taoist wisdom we call breasts the gateway to the heart of a woman and to her pleasure center. Aside from a wide range of energetical benefits, breastmassage is a highly balancing practice which reduces stress and anxiety and supports our body’s natural detoxification.
In this workshop you will learn an extensive and deeply nourishing breastmassage practice – perfect for the cold nights where you are snuggled up in a cozy cover or taking a hot steamy bath – to open your heart, access your feelings, remove emotional blockages and nourish your system. Stephanie will initiate you into feminine self-care rituals which will keep you nourished during the month of autumn. Expect to leave this workshop feeling deeply relaxed, connected to yourself and your femininity.
This is for you if you:
• Struggle with feeling your emotions and tend to numb or suppress them yet want to access your emotions
• Often feel blocked, stuck and frustrated and want to create more joy, pleasure and fulfillment in your life
• feel like you’re are always doing and giving and want to start taking time for yourself, and experience deep nourishment and relaxation
• tend to be a lot in your masculine and want to connect to your femininity in a soft and subtle way
• want to live in devotion to LOVE!
What we’ll do:
• Opening circle
• Feminine relaxation practice
• Heart opening breathwork
• Journaling to access your emotions on a different level
Workshop with goodie bag sponsored by Lunear
Important: There will be no nudity at this workshop. Avoid wearing thight bras. There is enough space for sharing and connection.
Saturday, 17 October 2020, 18.30pm – 20.30pm Yoga Tribe K6, Nordstrasse 195
- Bring your divine friendCHF130CHF1300CHF0